The Iridium Extreme PTT is the perfect device to use in conjunction with Ok Alone to keep your lone workers connected. It has many fantastic features including a two way radio option, that will ensure those who work alone will be able to check in and request help if needed.
The Iridium Extreme PTT:
• Has Dual modes – Phone offering voice, SMS, data and SOS and PTT a two-way radio setting within secure talk groups
• Is water resistant, dust proof and shock resistant
• Offers continuous location tracking
• Has a built in SOS button that connects in phone mode to the Ok Alone system and sends out help alerts
• Capability to create/receive SMS status alerts and updates
• Receives SMS check in reminders
• Allows users to check in by SMS or phone call
• Communicates using Iridium’s low Earth orbit satellite network
• Phone Mode battery duration: Standby up to 54 hours, Talk time: up to 6.5 hours
• PTT Mode battery duration: Standby up to 16.5 hours, Talk time: up to 5 hours
The Iridium Extreme PTT satellite phone can be used as either a phone or two-way radio. It is lightweight, compact and offers global voice and text communication, emergency SOS alerting and GPS location tracking. This Satellite phone would be perfect for those who work alone outside of normal coverage areas. The Iridium Extreme PTT provides communication and emergency alerting coverage anywhere in the world, even where there’s no network coverage.
As an expert in lone worker content management, I possess an extensive knowledge base and experience in the area of lone working and safety monitoring. My expertise in this field encompasses a wide range of areas, including risk assessment, training, communication, and technology. I have a deep understanding of the unique risks associated with lone workers and have researched and written many projects and articles to educate people in how to mitigate these risks.
Throughout my time with Ok Alone, I have kept up to date with technological developments, legislative changes and regulations that have been introduced to help organizations ensure the safety of their lone workers.