The use of Trusty Ox Systems Ltd’s (TOS) product called Ok Alone (OKA) is monitored continuously. Fair Use is defined by the limits detailed below, although TOS reserves the right to amend these limits at any time.
The FUP covers the use of Live Monitoring Minutes (LMM) and of sms/call credits (SCC) by subscribers to the OKA service who are on a fixed price per worker per service plan.
- Usage of LMM and/or SCC is charged monthly on a per worker basis (i.e. $X/month/worker for either LMM or SCC).
- Fair Use (FU) of LMM and/or SCC is defined in terms of the number LMM’s and/or SCC’s used by the customer each month.
- The FU limit for LMM is 3 minutes, per worker, per month, then additional charges will be calculated based on the contracted price per call centre minute.
- The FU limit for SCC is 40 credits, per worker, per month, then additional charges will be calculated based on the contracted price per credit with the telecom provider.
- Moreover, if a customer repeatedly exceeds this FUP, TOS reserves the right to restrict service or levy charges for excessive usage.
TOS understands that customers may occasionally require a very high volumes of calls by its call centre in order to handle a specific alert. This FUP is designed to apply to customers that consistently generate excessive LMM and/or SCC volumes over a sustained period of time.
Changes to the Fair Usage Policy
This Fair Usage Policy may be updated from time to time, and the latest version of the document will be made available in this page.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this FUP, please email us at [email protected]