Stacey Manclark – Content Manager & Expert in Lone Working
- How to choose a Lone Worker App: Pricing and Features
- How one of our employees used Ok Alone to stay safe while driving in Morocco
- What are the Hazards of Lone Working?
- The Role of a Lone Worker System in Protecting Your Employees and Creating a Safer Workplace
- Be Safe and Secure by Prioritizing Lone Worker Security
- Our Safe Worker App supports Lone Worker Safety with Real-Time Monitoring
- Ensuring Safety in the Workplace with Employee Safety Monitoring from Ok Alone
- The Lone Worker App that improves Workforce Safety and Monitoring
- How a Lone Worker Alarm Can Ensure Safety and Peace of Mind with 24/7 Protection
- The Importance of Lone Worker Monitoring: Ensuring Safety and Compliance in the Modern Workplace
- Lone Worker Protection: Keep Your Staff Safe with a Smartphone App
- Maximizing Workforce Safety: How Our Lone Worker Solution Can Help
- Updated Changes to BS 8484 for 2022
- Building a Safer Future: The Importance of Safety Monitoring in the US Construction Industry
- A Firm Foundation: The Efforts to Improve Safety in Canada’s Construction Industry
- Falling Short: The High Cost of Neglecting Safety in the UK Construction Industry
- Worker’s Compensation- the Safety Net for your Employees
- Lone Worker Trends for 2023
- No Local Lone Working Laws? You’ve still got a problem
- Ways to request help with Ok Alone
As an expert in lone worker content management, I possess an extensive knowledge base and experience in the area of lone working and safety monitoring. My expertise in this field encompasses a wide range of areas, including risk assessment, training, communication, and technology. I have a deep understanding of the unique risks associated with lone workers and have researched and written many projects and articles to educate people in how to mitigate these risks.
Throughout my time with Ok Alone, I have kept up to date with technological developments, legislative changes and regulations that have been introduced to help organizations ensure the safety of their lone workers.
The University of Edinburgh
Bachelor of Education – BEd Honours , Education
2003 – 2007
I am a fully trained and qualified Teacher with a 2:1 Honours degree from Edinburgh University. Edinburgh University School of Education is a world-renowned institution with a distinguished reputation for excellence in teaching and research at the forefront of education innovation, policy, and practice. Whilst there I worked closely with schools, community groups, and other organizations to promote learning and advance education in Scotland and beyond.
Since qualifying in 2007 I have taught in Scotland, New Zealand, Dubai and England.
Trusty Ox Systems Ltd
Content Specialist – Jun 2018 – Dec 2021
Content Manager – Dec 2021 – Present
As the Content Manager at Ok Alone my role includes researching, producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing content across all platforms, including email and social media, that align with our company’s overarching objectives. In addition to creating engaging and relevant content, I ensure that it is delivered in a timely and effective manner, using analytics and other tools to measure the success of each piece. I work closely with other departments, such as marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure that the content we produce is consistent with our brand and messaging.
I possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and I am able to work collaboratively with various teams. I have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, and am able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Furthermore, I am well-versed in content management systems and have a good understanding of SEO and analytics tools. As a dedicated professional, I am passionate about generating and delivering high-quality content that engages and inspires our target audience.