The Thuraya SatSleeve+ is a great device to use in conjunction with Ok Alone to keep your lone workers connected. It has many fantastic features that will ensure those who work alone will be able to check in and request help if needed.
The Thuraya SatSleeve+
• Has a built-in SOS button that connects to the Ok Alone system and sends out help alerts
• Capability to create/receive SMS status alerts and updates
• Receives SMS check in reminders
• Allows users to check in by SMS or phone call
• Supports Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
• Works in satellite mode throughout Thuraya’s entire network which covers two thirds of the globe across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
• Offers a battery life of 3 hours talk and data usage, Standby time of 9 hours with wi-fi continuously on and connected to smartphone or 70 hours with wi-fi off but the ability to receive incoming calls and use SOS function
As an expert in lone worker content management, I possess an extensive knowledge base and experience in the area of lone working and safety monitoring. My expertise in this field encompasses a wide range of areas, including risk assessment, training, communication, and technology. I have a deep understanding of the unique risks associated with lone workers and have researched and written many projects and articles to educate people in how to mitigate these risks.
Throughout my time with Ok Alone, I have kept up to date with technological developments, legislative changes and regulations that have been introduced to help organizations ensure the safety of their lone workers.